Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens New mushroom hair

I dont like Vanessa Hudgens... and her new hair such a catastrophe!
The long was million times better... anyway her style also has issues!
Broke up with Zac Efron and this was the baddest time ever for this big transformation... everybody is on the topic... but actually Vanessa cut her hair and walked like a homeless teenage SheMale mom because her new movie: Gimme Shelter.. (a-ha..sounds Oscar category to me....)

Vanessa has admitted she liked her old hair better. She said “I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there’s nothing I can do about it.”


“2011 Hurley Walk The Walk Championship at The U.S. Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach, California.”
Lacks in style sense... the coral dress is hot but she is wwwaaay over-accessorized ! many rings necklaces,  belt..oh and the gladiator flats...silly a bit
Does she wear bikini top?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment